I tried to get triple viewport outputs set up in my game in order to test the tripleheadtogo on Lynn’s laptop. I had no luck at all though! Turns out a one button function in Unity involves rewriting the whole gameengine class in Unreal. Once I found this out, I did have a go at downloading visual studio and copying some code I found, but I needed to build the engine from source and I really don’t know enough about github to do this. The code was broken anyway.
As an alternative, I’ve created a build with a very large field of view on the first person camera – hopefully this will work with the triple projector set up.